Hello!! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I decided to start this blog for a few different reasons...
1. I wanted to start something that I can use within my business to get my name out there.
2. I know that there are so many cloth diaper blogs out there but this is mine where I can post information about cloth diapering, information about cloth diapers themselves, and/or review cloth diapers. Basically this is my blog for all things cloth diaper.
With that being said let me start by introducing myself and my business...
My name is Megan, I am married to a wonderful man who is a nuclear engineer for the Navy. We have 2.5 children (I am currently pregnant with our 3rd due in Septemeber *smile*) and 2 prebred bullmastiffs who are either just as bad as having or worse than my two year old...I have not decided which. ;) I have cloth diapered from the beginning with my first and have just recently been given the opportunity to become a cloth diaper sales rep and considering that cloth diapers are a passion of mine I jumped at the chance! I sell diapers for a company called Cloth Diaper University and we have various brands and kinds from bumGenius to Thirsties to Lil Joey's to Apple Bottoms and so on. The cool thing about Cloth Diaper U is that if you are, say, in or around (within reason) my area (Charleston, SC) or a place that I will be (I frequent Jacksonville, FL and being Navy we will be back in Norfolk, VA at some point) I do parties so that you can get a hands on feel for these diapers!! I know some places have stores that carry cloth diapers but here in Charleston there is not a place where you can go to see different kinds of diapers, feel them, touch them, examine them, and really get an idea of the perfect diaper for you! Also, what better way to open someone's eyes to cloth diapering than to get together with a group of other moms where everyone is comfortable and can ask whatever question they want or need to without feeling as though it is a "stupid question"?
As I said before, cloth diapers are a passion of mine and I love all things cloth! I am really trying to get my leg of the business off the ground, not only for the monetary success in it but moreso for the success of opening another Mommy's eyes to the ease, convenience, and, let's face it, FUN! of cloth diapering!
I also have a facebook page if you have a facebook and would even just like to support me by "liking" me http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cloth-Diaper-U-Lowcountry/185071524870781. If the link doesn't work for some reason than you can search for "Cloth Diaper U - Lowcountry.
Happy Diapering!!

No comments:
Post a Comment